Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Avail $400 discount on best Korg Keyboards.




Best Korg leyboard

After I wrote a review for one the best Korg Keyboards (unfortunately, it was not published), I was expectantly searching the stage whether anyone is using the same at the live show of musician A.R.Rehman.

I thought I identified one but was not sure because I was sitting in a far corner of the concert hall. I was hoping to strike up a conversation with that pianist during the intermission but I was not allowed anywhere near the stage.

I wanted to share with someone there urgently about the whopping $400 discount which I was afraid might expire soon. The Korg keyword workstation with 88 keys seems to be a marvelous sound machine.

I am contemplating to rewrite my review of Korg Krome 88 Keyboard Workstation and approach another publishing platform that is focusing on musical instruments.

Does that ring any bell to you?
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: