Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Snakebyte electric guitar.



It is a very odd name for an electric guitar-isn’t it? Look at the picture below of this ESP guitar. Though there is nothing snake like, probably the venomous active humbuckers tell the tale.
snakebyte guitar

My son is planning to buy this and waiting to see if someone would buy his old guitar. He read somewhere that esp guitars come in odd shapes and want to get one. He has been reading reviews of ESP guitars since yesterday.

The ESP guitars are made of solid mahogany wood. He explained to me about its various features. I only pretended that I understood. However, I too read the reviews that showed he chose the right guitar though it is definitely beyond his budget.

Happy tunes son!
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: