Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Looking for new commentators to your blog posts?

A true blogger loves to see comments on his blog posts. I find it exciting to read the familiar notification in red color in by blogger dashboard that reads, "A comment is awaiting for moderation".  I dro any other work and go about moderating the comment in queue.

I first visit the commentator's profile, read his linked website. See, his comment even before getting approved brought a unique visitor to his website/blog.

If I find the link is relevant to my blog's niche, then, I invariably approve the comment even if the comment indicates it is not a genuine comment and made just to get a backlink.

If you wear my shoes, then, visit the following linkedin group, read the terms, join and get active boss! Enjoy your role as a commentator as well as a comment moderator.
Here is the link to join the comment group. http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4958501&trk=hb_side_g

Here is the requirement posted by the creator of the linkedin group.
"Well members post two links to articles they want comments on and all members who have a similar niche comment on your article in exchange for you commenting on theirs."
Source: http://triberr.com/pages/bonfires.php?cat=20&thread=50692

If you find worthwhile to have joined the group, please share this blog post. I love when my blog post is mentioned by you.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: