Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Video Microjobs.

For the past 30 days, I have been compiling the biggest list of microjob sites that are excellent alternatives to fiverr.  

Just now I published my list but only partially. Click on the link about all about it.

While I was promoting my blog post, I chanced upon a G+ community on "Video Micro Jobs". The URL of the Google plus community is https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/107674687126771483597/communities/108353872747652220543



The author of the Video Microjobs G+ community is Alicia Zain. Read what shes about her community.
"Video Micro Jobs is a G+ Community. Here Video services providers can post their talents and share stuff that they have previously made. People requiring video services can see who can do what and pick a provider. If you can make video intros, Animation, Edit videos and do cool stuff on video, please let the community know about it now!"

As it is rightly called, it is a small video jobs platform for freelancers. The community is young with only 6 members and that include me (bloggers hub).

Make use of the community and share it with like minded video buffs.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: