Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Read this before publishing a blog post.

When I published a blog post on reasons for people to abandon their blogs, I expected one blogger that I know would call me. He called in less than an hour the blog post was live!

He is from from Bombay emailed me and asked for my suggestions for his blog to improve his AdSense earnings. He approached the wrong person and also indicated that he did not read my blog post fully. 

I still went ahead to read his blog. It was full of the so called reviews (?) of mobile phones, slimmest phones, android phones, smart phones and what not. You read them everywhere these days, that too from India bloggers. I really do not understand why people write about latest hi-tech gadgets and hope it can make them rich through clicks on advertisements.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: