Pages

Monday, May 02, 2016

How can a blogger use Pinterest for blog promotion?

For the past hour or so, I have been clicking on PINS  in Pinterest.com related to
blogging
money blogging
blog traffic increasing

The following points were observed by me on what made to click on a PIN to read further. After all, this is the success of the said pinners in Pinterest and I must pay rich accolades on their creativity to PIN an image on correctly named boards and the compelling title that force you to click on.

Of all the PINs that I clicked today, I realized that I wanted to know more on how bloggers should make use of Pinterest to
attract new visitors
increase the number of visits of followers
sell anything through blogs
stamp your authority on your blog's niche

When I started composing this blog post, I thought I would show at least 5 PINs on which I clicked related to using PINTEREST for blog promotion. Now, I realize I am not able to do that because, I have collected and saved as many as 23 PINs on the topic of my interest.

One thing I can assure you that PINTEREST can be anyone's ultimate content curation tool. I forced myself to pull away from Pinterest.

Oh, let me at least show blow a PIN. I am sure you will click on it to read what is inside.
How to use Pinterest for blog promotion.

Note: I am not the authors of the PIN.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: