Pages

Thursday, February 02, 2017

Forgotten web tools.

I was just digging into my tools and resources bank for bloggers and refreshed my rusted knowledge of various Internet tools. On that topic, I even maintained a specific site that got abandoned by me as usual.

How do one check whether a web page is currently cached by Google?

Type Cache:yourdomainname.com into the Google search bar.


Backlink Analysis

Backlink analysis is done through Majestic SEO. web site. Simply key in your blog URL into the search box and view the ‘Fresh Index’ results.

As suggested by a friend of mine, I frequently used https://website.grader.com/. The results sent to my email always amused me. I learnt several Internet marketing jargon when I used these web tools.


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: