Pages

Monday, April 10, 2017

Excellent sales converter in the web..


You need ask for any second opinion; the ultimate sure fire way to generate more sales is by offering ‘discount coupons’ and ‘free’ samples.  Go ahead and do your research using the friendly Google. Within a few minutes, you will conclude that I am right.

I place a challenge. I urge the modern social media marketing buffs to join a debate with me on this issue during which I promise not to talk single word. I would still win by huge margin by just producing images of free sample offers of products and discount coupons offered from several leading merchants dealing in just about every category of goods.

Without any doubt, the internet’s most powerful word is ‘FREE’ and the next attractive word is ‘DISCOUNT’. I would in fact say they are equally attractive in offline media advertising.

If you remember, you would have seen this question often while checking out from an e-commerce page: “Do you have a discount voucher” accompanied by a box in the shopping cart to input your discount code offered by the seller of the goods you added to your shopping cart.

Just key in the voucher code and press ‘check out’ and you would be delighted to see a reduction in your final bill. What a hassle free way of saving hard earned money!

Do you know what type of goods attract more buyers in sites similar to voucher king! Cosmetics and beauty items rank number one. The numbers of free samples offered in makeup and personal care items outnumber any other free samples.

I guess products for children would rank number 2 in the discount coupon offer.

Oh, how I wish I were in U.K.!

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: