Pages

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Online photo sharing made easy with Scrapblog.

I recently visited a temple at Badrinath in the Himalayas at an altitude of 10,500 ft.
This is the most sacred temple for all Hindus.

I have taken nearly 700 photos of the mighty Himalayan hills and the turbulent Alaknanda river which followed me through out the entire journey up hills for 250 km.

I wanted to share my photos all at one place like showing an album. My search took me to a post by T. L. Pakii Pierce.
I wanted to find out more about this fantastic online photo sharing blog tool.
I visited the site atonce and viewed a few public scrap books. What I saw inspired me to share this with you.

More about scrapblog:
Scrapblog was founded by the same four partners of Nobox Marketing Group. Nobox is an award-winning interactive agency whose long-term clients include Toyota, Scion, Lexus, Verizon Wireless and Procter & Gamble.

I quote from their site:

“The idea for Scrapblog was born in San Francisco in October 2004. We wondered how photo sharing would evolve, now that many of the technical limitations of the Web are disappearing. After comparing a photo album to a scrapbook, we realized that the existing photo sharing sites are the online equivalent of the traditional photo album. So, we set out to take the craft of scrapbooking online!”

I will update this post when I have created my scrapblog.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: