Pages

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

There are readers waiting to read your blog.

I think so far I have not touched this blog traffic exchanges.

I am a firm believer in the effectiveness of manual traffic exchanges.

Traffic exchanges is a sure fire way to get more readers to your blog.
The two most popular blog traffic exchanges that come to my mind are Blog Explosion and Blogazoo.


It doesn't require any money to join traffic exchanges and the the ork is very easy and fun too.

It works like this:
You sign up and add your blog to their network of blogs.
Then you log in and view others blogs by choosing the category you are interested in.
You are given some points to view others' blog and these points are then redeemed automatically by giving 'views' to your blog by other members of this traffic exchange site.

I am sure there may be other such free services and I will update my blog as and when I find.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: