Pages

Monday, February 05, 2007

Blogging Secrets.

Thats the name of the blog by Louiss Lim, an undergraduate student in Bachelor Of Business Administration(hons) at University Tunku Abdul Rahman

My first surprise about this blog was the categories in the side bar because this is the first time I am seeing it in a blogger blog. So far I have seen only in WP blog. That shows how ignorant I am.

Though he has named it as 'Blogging Secret', he is revealing everything he knows in the blogospshere like making money from blogs, blog promotion, page rank and adsense too.

Since his blog is in the same category as mine, I thought of sharing this with you. Who knows, you may get more out of his blog than mine.

He has got already 68 readers boss, and I am the 69th reader.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: