Pages

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Free blog script installation service.

I happen to meet this gentleman Mr.Sridhar in the pay per post(PPP) forum wherein he kindly replied to my questions.

Before I could thank him, he offered to help me in installing a blog script for me free of charge.
He is offering this service through his blog, Script Install 4 free.

When I visited his blog, I was impressed with his candidness and of course with his sense of subtle humor.

Obviously he is very knowledgeable and offers more than just blog installation.
He offers to the following:
1. Blogs like WordPress, Movable Type
2. Bulletin Boards like phpBB2, IPB, vBulletin, SMF, punBB
3. CMS like Joomla, Drupal, PostNuke
4. Gallery scripts like Menalto's Gallery, Coppermine
5. Social bookmarking/rating system or Digg clone like Pligg
6. Any other PHP/MySQL script as long as it has installation instructions.

He lives in Bangalore, India, just about 6 hours drive from my place at Madras.

I am going to request his help.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: