Pages

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Your blog is a money maker.

That headline can sure make anyone sit upright and immediately pore over its contents-right?

Well, I am no exception. After I have been blogging for money since May 2006 and this could be something new.

John Chow is advertising it through Google adwords and in that advertisement, he says it is free(?) Sure I am skeptic because he has to pay per click and he is offering it free!

Ok, who is John Chow?

He himself has answered to my question and I enjoyed his subtle sense of humor.
"My name is John Chow (as you no doubt notice from the domain name). I also go by the nick name “Moto”, named after the old video game Moto Racer. On April 1999, I started a little technology site call The TechZone. That site has risen to become one of the largest hardware tech sites on the net. Currently the site has over 10,000 pages and gets over 200,000 page views per day".

That is pretty envious traffic man!

I think I need a lot of time to read his blog, so I will post again whatever interests me.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: