Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Blog advance for blog exposure.

BlogAdvance is a community built by bloggers for bloggers. So this is more a blog directory; God knows how I am going to find time to visit this directory and find useful blogs to share with you my readers..

However, I always find it a joy to share and I thank God for giving me one more opportunity.

A usual, this blog directory contains all the usual blog sub categories. There are 53 categories that lists 3800 links in all.

First one has to sign up for a free account with blog advance giving therein your blog url also in the sign up process. Then your blog is automatically included in their directory.

I was confused initially. Only after I clicked on the activation link and landed on the log in page, I realized that blog advance is traffic exchange dedicated to bloggers.

But what about the category of my blog that I have registered during signup. Under which category it will be listed in their web directory?

I tried to surf but nothing happened. Tried again, I could just find any blogs to look at! What is this website after all?

It seems they have another blog directory (http://www.blogion.com/). I am not going to waste my time.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: