Pages

Saturday, April 07, 2007

I received payment from sponsored reviews.

Surprisingly this post is being written about Sponsored Reviews after my last post was also about them on March 19th.

It seems I have been busy blogging about other subjects in my other blogs.

So, as promised by them, I received the payment for my post exactly after two weeks. Paypal intimated me through email that I have received $13 from sponsored reviews.

Thank you Sponsored Reviews and paypal.

There is one nagging felling though; several of my applications are pending to be approved by the advertisers since two weeks. Whereas the rejection notice is sent with in 24 hours, the approval time is intriguing.

Saying Yes or NO relieves my anxious expectation. What do you say?
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: