Pages

Monday, April 09, 2007

A traffic highway for blogs.

I was introduced to Highfivez.com by an online friend of mine whom I met in fuelmyblog.com.

When I came to know about it a few days ago, I read that there were only 5 blogs listed. Only today, I signed up and I noticed that the website has grown up considerably.

This is more of a blog directory cum bloggers networking.

What you can do here?
* Submit your blogs with tags.
* Submit any blog post that you like. (kind of social bookmarking)
* View popular blogs, popular blog posts.
* Rate blogs and blog posts that are listed under corresponding tabs.

As I kept submitting my blogs, I saw my rank moved from 62 to 24. But I sure don't give much value to this profile ranking.

There is one more thing you can do while reading the details of the blogs listed. You can say it as a duplicate entry, spam post, wrongly categorized and boring. When you place the mouse over 'Pound this' beside each listing, you will notice all these options.

If my blogs are visited from the members of highfivez, I will certainly share it with you.

If you like this website, please pass it on.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: