Pages

Monday, June 25, 2007

Pay you to blog.

The exact url is http://payu2blog.com. I did submit my blog (not this one) twice to them already for approval but as they say, I did not hear from them again if my blog is not up to their expectation.

But I have introduced them to many blogger friends of mine and all of them are working for payu2blog.com. I am glad I have been useful again.

This blog was submitted to them for approval 4 days ago and I am happy that it met with their standard. But, so far I did not see any paid blogging assignments. I don't mind. I have all the patience in the world.

The member area is simple and they pay weekly which is welcome by bloggers.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I signed up with them a month ago. At first I had several assignments back-to-back. The last two weeks I haven't had a single assignment, though.

I wrote and asked if something was wrong, and they responded rather quickly. Apparently there just aren't a lot of extra assignments right now.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for listing the chennai bloggers list. Your link got listed too in chennai bloggers list.