Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2007

$3000 per month through adsense?

It is quite an attractive figure for most of us-right? But is it really possible? Our immediate reaction will sure be negative based on our present earnings.


I am not even averaging $1 per day from my seven blogs. How about you?

Blogging Secret has proposed something for us. He wants us to create 100 blogs!


Here is his calculation:
Google Adsense - $1 x 100 blogs x 30 days = $3000 per month.

Sounds optimistic but....

When I am working more than 12 hours a day to maintain seven blogs, how can I maintain 100 blogs? Where do I go for content for 100 blogs of different niches?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

LOUI$$ said...

Hi Malathy, you really notice the problem now. The solution for this problem is use OPT. After you get what is OPT then go to my post and reply me, I will let you know the answer. :) Happy blogging and have a nice days. :)