Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Directory submission automized.

I am a failure; I don't keep up my daily tasks.

It is my intention to spend daily 15 minutes for submitting my blogs to directories. But I spend 15 minutes once in a month. Shame on me!

When I started blogging in 2005, I did a regular directory submission and maintained a record of my work too. But now, it is obvious that I don't give priority for that.

Today, I came to know about this directory submission software.
It has 700 directories in its database. I tried a demo version and it was cool. The demo version comes only with a handful of directories.

The operation is pretty easy and smooth. But so far, I did not receive any confirmations from the directories to which the software submitted.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: