Pages

Friday, July 20, 2007

Free e-book bloggers.

I needed some organized material for my training of new bloggers. Though I have plenty of ideas on blogging, I did not have anything in a book format to give it to my trainees.

I searched for for some free e-books on blogging and I found one at Blogging Phenomena.

The contents on this e-book:
Learn About What Blogging Is
Learn About The Advantages Of Blogging
Learn About What Type of Person Blogs, and Why They Blog
Learn About What People Are Blogging about
Learn About Using Your Blog For Business and Marketing
Learn About Developing Your Readership
Learn About Starting Your Own Blog.

Not much for advanced bloggers but at least I get an idea about how to present my training material. I can add my blog promotion ideas later.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: