Pages

Monday, August 27, 2007

Heavenly stay at Excalibur-Las Vegas.

I rubbed my eyes in disbelief when I received that wedding invitation. It was from a long forgotten friend. I last saw her in Virginia and then lost contact with her completely.

Her daughter was getting married to an hotelier. I did not know that she had a daughter at the age for a marriage. Oh, time flies and flies very fast really.

The venue of the wedding was in chapel inside hotel Excalibur Las Vegas. I was surprised-a wedding chapel inside a hotel?

But when I went to the wedding, I was even more surprised by the size of the hotel and amenities in those huge bedrooms. It is not possible for me to write everything about the hotel, so I would request you to click on the link above.

i4vegas.com personally visit every hotel listed on their site prior to offering those rooms for booking to insure the highest level of customer satisfaction. For the best hotels in Las Vegas, our destination should be i4vegas.com.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very informative, hey good luck with your wedding
Wes
wesleywebber@yahoo.com