Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Recommend articles to your readers.

I want you to read a comment on my previous post about Blast Feed and then read below.

The said widget provided by Roll Sense can be good addition to bloggers who are busy to update their blog on a regular basis. Their regular readers will find something to read and thus won't be disappointed.

I like several features while creating this widget.

· You decide where the recommended articles come from

· recommended articles relate to the post a reader reads

· you can track the inbound traffic from other sites using rollSense, as well as the outbound traffic you generate to your trusted sources of information

· rollSense can also be used to only display the latest posts from your blogroll or posts filtered by your keywords.

The sidebar in my blog is already very long; otherwise I would have installed the widget in this blog as an example.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: