Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Dangerous Book for Boys.


But there is nothing dangerous in this book.

I was intrigued by the name of the book that is recommended to me by an online contact of mine a week before.

My passion for books has earned me many friends from all over the world and also enriched my huge collection of books.

I was sent a short summary of 'The Dangerous Book for Boys' which I give below.
"The bestselling book for boys from eight to 80, covering essential boyhood skills such as building tree houses, learning how to fish, and even answering the age old question: what's the big deal with girls?"

I visited Buy.com, my favorite online shop and found the book featured in their home page itself.
Chapter 1 of the book is on the essential gears that includes a Swiss army knife and a handkerchief. I read the entire chapter 1 online and I have decided to buy that book.

I am sure you will also find the book a good addition to your personal library.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: