Pages

Friday, September 28, 2007

New designs for your blogs.

I can only rue over the situation when my blog design or layout is critisized. But I take it in my stride and don't get hurt.

Either I should be technically sound to implement new designs or skins or I should have a bulging wallet to engage the services of a professional blog designer. Unfortunately I have to answer in negative for both.

If you are not technically sound but if you can afford to hire a professional, then I can direct you to someone who could help you out with your blog's appearance.

Visit http://www.blogsgonewild.net/

Somebody commented that he is reasonably priced. You can check out.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your blog looks very nice. A blog should be based around content anyway, not how wildly designed the template is. After all, isn't that what drives traffic after all?

The site you recommend does look pretty nice though :)

Rangan Badri said...

Thank you Perros for your feedback and kind remarks.

Cheers.

Anonymous said...

This is an interesting blog with great details. Very good.