Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

High PR back links.

A while back, I was immersed in my Google reader. I came upon a blog post by Wizcoder in which he has written about the value of comments on other blogs with high PR.

I agree with his opinion fully. Making sensible comments on various blog posts is the best way to get one way backlinks provided your links are followed.

Commenting on blog posts that are archived but still have a high PR is more productive. But we need to spend a lot of time to search the archives that have high PR.

Wizcoder has given a short list of archived blog posts that have PR 6 to PR 3. He also mentioned a technique to find archived blog posts with good PR.


Thank you Wizcder.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

alphafoobar said...

It is also a good idea to post about blogs with a solid readership - I have come from Technorati, looking at blogs that had mentioned WizCoder!