Pages

Monday, September 17, 2007

Innovative announcements.

The competition was fierce and the result was supposed to be published in the college monthly newsletter called “Campus Galatta”. I was not allowed to participate in the competition because I was the editor of the newsletter.

The competition was for innovative announcements, headlines and birthday invitations.

Unusually the number of entries was high. Normally, such competitions for creativeness attracted lukewarm response only.

As an editor, I was included in the panel of judges. When my turn came for my opinion, I declared that none should be awarded a prize even though the entries were of excellent standard.

I conveyed to the other judges that all the entries were copied from Iby.com, the best online resource for announcements and invitations for all occasions. I was not believed initially but when I urged them to pay a visit to iby.com, they all apologized for their reaction.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: