Pages

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Beautiful lavatory console from Faucet Direct.

During a window shopping in Goa, I saw a beautiful green sink that is meant for bathroom because it had the facility to hang towels. I did not remember the name of the shop when I came back to Madras.

When the necessity arose to replace our wash basin, I remembered what I saw and searched online for it. Actually it was a lavatory console.

My search took nearly 90 minutes and I finally found the exact product that I saw in Goa. One of the best places to buy bathroom sinks is faucetdirect.com.

The lavatory console with a gleaming stainless bowl, sold by faucetdirect.com, can be mounted on wall

Faucetdirect.com deals with Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Medicine Cabinets, Saunas and drinking water fountains.

In future, whenever I like a product, I should write down the name of the store and its address.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Rangan Badri said...

Yes Deepanjali, I already added following your previous comment.

Cheers.