Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A blog directory cum social bookmark.

It is very unique-One India Blogs Directory, because it is both a blog directory and a social bookmarking website.

I don't remember when I submitted my blog but I received an email from them today that my submission is approved.

I thought I could submit my other blogs but I am not very much satisfied with the available categories. The webmaster should browse several blog directories to gain knowledge in this aspect.

The submission is free and easy. But I feel they are asking for too many details while registering an account.

As far as the social bookmarking is concerned, there won't be any traffic but we may expect some link popularity after a few months.

Important: Your blog must be Indian related. (?)


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: