Pages

Monday, October 22, 2007

Print your color brochures online quickly.

In the middle of Christmas holidays last year, I was caught in a predicament. Appreciating my services to the students’ community, I was given a free stall at the annual mathematics project by a school nearby.

I had to urgently print out 200 brochures and 1000 flyers as news paper inserts highlighting my qualifications and services offered in my maths academy.

Desperate attempts to locate a printer proved futile in spite of my offer to pay higher rate. At the last minute, I was shown a way by one of my students. I did not think of online printing till that time. I was asked to approach areaprinting.com, the leader in providing printing solutions.

I browsed their website, did some research on their services and came to know that they offer the following services that are rated high by several corporate bodies.

Digital printing
Offset printing
Graphics design

They print catalogs, brochures, business cards, letterheads, flyers etc. My requirement was customized to the fullest satisfaction and the delivery schedule was met with precision timing.

Since they offered a live chat facility, I was able to correct the proof online and gave the green signal to print under 48 hours.

If you need to contact them, call them toll free at 1-877-268-9110.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: