Pages

Monday, October 22, 2007

Promote your blog on Zimbio.

Submit your bog to Zimbio.

The advantages:
  1. Share your opinions with a wider audience
  2. Interact with our community of like-minded bloggers
  3. Generate inbound links to your personal site, helping new readers find your blog
  4. Get featured on the Home Page!

How it works:

Add your blog URL

Permit them to promote your blog.

They then import your blog articles.

They submit your articles on appropriate Wikizines. Each post will include a link back to your site.

If there are no proper wikizines, you can create your own Wikizine.

I quote them:
"Once you select "Promote My Blog", we'll analyze each of your new blog entries and try to match them to a related wikizine. If we find a match, we'll automatically import your article for you and generate an inbound link to your site. We'll also post a notification so you know when your article's been auto-imported. All you need to do is write great articles and we'll take care of the rest."

Here is an example of how they posted my blog post:Click here



Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you used this Zimbio feature?

Jenny said...

I've not heard of this so I'll have to check it out! Thanks for the heads up and the link....and thanks for visiting me!

Rangan Badri said...

Yes Vivek.
I have also given an example in my blog post as to how my blog post is used by Zimbio.