Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Owens K-9 Transport Dog Boxes.

I got stuck up in a forum but to my benefit only. It is a forum for the citizens of Iowa where actually I have no business. But I just followed a link from one of the comments on my blog post.

There was a post by a truck owner who wanted to sell his dog box that he built on his own. Though I have never heard of a dog box before, I guessed it referred to a dog cage that is offered by truck drivers to those who are relocating with their pets.

He mentioned that he built the dog box with rich plywood.

(BTW, what is ‘rich’ plywood?) (Smile)

I have seen dog cages that are light weight and constructed of rugged aluminum diamond tread that will not rust or disintegrate like steel frame or wooden dog boxes. But dog cage made of rich plywood?


Owens K-9 Transport Dog Boxes are constructed of durable light weight diamond tread aluminum and are lined with a durable plastic corrugated material that is easy to clean and helps to keep your dog warm in the winter and cool in the summer.

They are available at buyautotruckaccessories.com.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: