Pages

Thursday, January 03, 2008

I like this WP theme.

Somehow, I am yet to catch the reins of WP in my hands. WP always eludes me. May be because I have a builtin resistance.

I am really comfortable with Blogger than anyother blogging platform. But I have been repeatedly asked by my online contacts about my reluctance to shift to WP.

Well, may be one day I will gather courage and interest to start my WP based blog.

Today, is a rather less crowded day in my dairy. I thought I will have a look at various themes that WP offers and here is that I liked it very much because it has three columns.





You can view the demo here.


Is it widget friendly? Without widgets, I can't do anything in the sidebar.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

for me, i still love blogger until now. because bogger is more flexible now. it can adopt a wordpress theme by changing the code.

so i'm still far a way from moving to wordpress. :)

regards