Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Know your blog's ads by Google on other countries.

May I right in assuming that many of you have not heard about the Google Sandbox? It is a wonderful tool for bloggers and webmasters. In fact, I would say it is a must.

The tool has two boxes.
In the first box you either key in a keyword or an URL.
In the next box, you either choose 'Auto' or choose any country frpm the drop down menu.

Hit the submit button and you will see several ads, a screen full of ads by Google, all varying from each other. It shows different ads that will be displayed in different countries for the key word or the URL you have keyed in.

I saw this wonderful tool in a blog by an Indian. Go to Labnol.org to use this tool.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great tool -- instant fave

http://www.photographicpointofview.com said...

I didn't want a day to go by without me dropping you a note. Just so you know that I'm here watching you. =)

Good tip on this blog. Hey I heard from that guy who wants people to post on his sites.Want me to send the email to you??

I like the new widget on your blog. I'm running out of "widget woom" on mine. =)
Hugs

Rangan Badri said...

Thanks for your kind comment.
Yes, you can send that email to me.
Wishes Mary.

Anonymous said...

It shows different ads that will be displayed in different countries.