Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Visit the family friendly Las Vegas.


Residents and businessmen of Las Vegas should not think that their Las Vegas is family unfriendly.

I am just sharing my travel experience to Branson that is known as family friendly Las Vegas because of the myriad shows and attractions, as well as the flashy building decorations and neon lights.. My mind is totally corrupted by my husband. He is something special and his tastes and preferences are also always special. You can even call as ‘offbeat’.

He spent some three hours to locate Branson, Missouri. I am sure many would not have heard about it or visited it. It might never be a choice of the populace but it is a place that can remain so and still enchant those that visited it.

To cut the story short, I am going to share the experience of staying in a single bedroom log cabin where even the TV is placed on a piece of log. Again, it is my husband’s choice to stay in a cabin instead of the so called luxury suite. To him, log cabin provides the ultimate luxury.

This cabin is furnished with all the modern amenities also that include Jacuzzi tubs, fireplaces, fully-equipped kitchens and screened in back porches. We could still smell the freshness of wood that emanates immediately after a downpour.

Once you try it, I bet you won’t settle for anything else.

Call Branson hotels at 1 -877-262-0430 to make your reservations.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: