Pages

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Blogging for Business.

Pro bloggers and freelance bloggers for money should be on the lookout for tips and guidance. Once you find a blog that you feel is useful to you, you should either bookmark it or you should subscribe to its feed.

Also, if you like, write a blog post on it explaining to your blog readers why that particular blog is useful to you.

Here is a blog-Blogging for Business that I stumbled onto today. His name is Ted, an IT man.
He writes on various topics on blog planning, blog traffic, local business blogging and more.

There are many success stories he blogs about in the business blogging industry and affiliate marketing through blogs seems to have motivates him a lot.

On blog traffic too, he is a lot unconventional. I mean his articles are not on too familiar ways of blog promotion.

Read his blog today.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Malathy,
Thanks for the kind words!

Anonymous said...

Ted's blog sounds very useful! I blog on a couple of business sites and the info he gives seems useful.
You are right, when we find a blog that is useful we should give them a shout from our own.

Unknown said...

But when you try to do those technique, it would not work at all. Apart from those techniques, there are many many ways to promote blogs, online business, website and believe me I get the results with those techniques. And everything is not mentioned in actual there. For blog/website, require a lot of energy to promote online.

Anonymous said...

I was just searching around Ted's blog and found this site through your post about it. I also maintain an education site that focuses on blogging for business promotion. I just migrated from an old blog site, I try to break out ideas in simple terms for my readers and clients to debate and utilize.

Anonymous said...

I try to break out ideas in simple terms for my readers and clients to debate and utilize.

Anonymous said...

I maintain an education site that focuses on blogging for business promotion.