Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

Can babies sleep on foam mattress?

What if I tell you that some adults can’t sleep on foam mattress; will you believe me?

But you must, my mother-in-law will never sleep on a foam mattress because she says she is not comfortable with its bouncy nature. Also, she is of the opinion that it adds to the body heat.

Oh, some assumption really! When my son was born, she refused to lay him down on my new foam mattress.

But for me, I always await 10 PM eagerly. The thought of sinking down on the luxury of foam mattress will push my laborious day with anticipation.

If by any chance, you are contemplating to buy yourself a new foam mattress, please remember to visit Bedinabox.com before you make up your mind. They offer 120 day in- home trial.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: