Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

Lifetime warranty on computer memory.


Hmm... I am not bad. I am impressed with my diagnosing abilities. It seemed to have improved due to prolonged exposure to computer and Internet.

Oh, you thought I am a doctor of medicine? I am far too off being a doctor that can diagnose human ailment; I can say exactly when I have to enhance computer memory. I know because I have done that already twice in the last 6 months.

The first time I did, I was deceived by a shop who supplied me with inferior quality RAM. It did not last even 60 days; it slowed down my computer considerably. It started behaving as if it has become a human being; I mean it took nearly 4 minutes to process a simple command like ‘wake up’. (Smile)

There, I have learnt a lesson. I became smart with my knowledge of shopping for computer parts. I knew where to buy. The second time, I bought the computer memory from 4AllMemory.com. They source computer memory from only the most trusted suppliers in the industry and go the extra mile of offering a lifetime warranty on any memory upgrade.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: