Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

Football bloggers needed.

Oh, I am disappointed! I searched for blogging opportunities on cricket. I am passionate about cricket and I can write top quality blog articles on cricket.

I searched for nearly an hour with several keywords such as 'Cricket Bloggers', 'Blogging on cricket' and so on. But nothing was found even after an hour.

But I kept stumbling on this title: "Football bloggers needed". More bloggers are needed from Norway, Holland, Macedonia and Iceland; they are required to make blog articles on their national football team members.

Though I watch football, I have no real big interest in it.

Please share this post with friends.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes a football bloggers is really need in the web.plz some can help than it will be kind.

Anonymous said...

Cricket is now a popular game.You can post on it.People will enjoy it.

wealthworkshop said...

We work on online trading. A team of technical analyst ( me and my wife). We are passionate about making money online. Interested to share between us. Pls contact.. Suresh