Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Self defense products for women Blogger.


Is eavesdropping considered a big crime? Then I should confess to my crime that is committed without any intention. We all happen to hear myriad things when you travel, shop, stand in line. I am sure we can’t be sued for this.

But the surprising thing is we retain something we heard and are able to recall it in appropriate time-don’t you think so?

That was how I was able to help a girl student of mine. It seemed she has been the target of eve teasing and was quite shaken and grief stricken. I called her to meet me with her parents.

I informed them about simple self defense products that I came to know about while I was in the shopping mall a year ago. I explained to them about how to use a pepper spraying device in defense of self.

Who knows, one day she may become a Blogger like me and might still need that pepper spray.

The image you see above is called a Pepper pen.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for telling us something about Defense.

Anonymous said...

LOL... I think with this we are trying to divide the women frm the men. this is the way we always keep the women week and dominated. Most of the women fail to realize the beginning the matter.