Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Blog me the money.

It is obvious that I am not visiting other blogs in my niche. How else could I have missed an useful blog that centers around blogging for money?

Blog me the money made a comment on one of my blog posts and fortunately, the blogger has hyperlinked his name to his blog. Many don't do that you know?

Apart from his own posts. he thought of a brilliant idea to attract visitors to his blog by inviting others in the same niche to submit blogs on making money from the web.

The title 'Weekend quick picks' has attracted several bloggers to submit their blog posts on making money by blogging or by other means. The second edition of week end quick picks has 17 submissions.

Go take a look and share what you like.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there.
Thanks for the review, it is very appreciated.

Feel free to submit any articles you may have and I'll happily include them in my weekly weekend quick picks. This offer is open to your readers as well.

Best of luck in your blogging. :)

For some other bloggers doing the same you can check out blogcarnival.com for every type of blogging niche.