Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bloggertizer pays $5 immediately.

It is my unscheduled routine (smile) to do some blog hopping leisurely. I also combine it with reading several social media websites. The exercise is always interesting and useful too.

On Sunday, when I was aimlessly spidering, I came upon Bloggertizer, a market place for advertisers and bloggers.

As a blogger who has been working for several internet marketing companies, this site was new to me. I immediately registered and submitted my blog.
How it works:
* You submit your blog with its description
* It is instantly added to the marketplace for advertisers to see.





* There is no for your blog to be approved by Bloggertizer but they leave it to the advertisers choice whether your blog is suitable for them
* If an advertiser chooses your blog, he will use the messaging system provided by bloggertizer and to contact you.
* Your job is to log in every now and then (of course, you can log in once in a month too) and check your 'Inbox" for any messages.
* If there is one, it between you and the advertiser to settle deal.

After completing the formalities, if you make a blog post on Bloggertizer, you will be paid $5.

I did all the above on my part. I just checked my 'Inbox' and it told me that it has hopes to get filled to the brim soon.

Spread the news friend!
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems to be a good place to join, especially pleasant thing about it is that it is left to advertisers to choose if they find your blog worthy or not. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I think this a good place. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

This seems like a great place to meet other bloggers in my niches. I have several niche based blogs and would like to promote them in there particular area and am willing to do the same.

Anonymous said...

Now this opportunity is what I would call as customized blogging strategy. We can collaboratively work the niches. Could be just the thing I need for my next blog. Thank's