Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Savings account in WaMu.

Even at odd hours, I receive calls in my mobile phone inquiring if I am interested in opening an account in a foreign bank. These unsolicited calls have been increasing day by day.

I feel like activating my voice message in my mobile to say that I have three savings accounts in as many banks and I don’t like to be disturbed anymore.

When my son went abroad, he opened a savings account with Washington Mutual Bank. I told him certain important points that he should follow when operating and maintaining a savings account in a foreign bank.

I advised him to be friendly always with the bank staff even if you rarely meet them in person. At all times, he should maintain the minimum balance stipulated by the bank.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: