Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

Reduce weight naturally.


I turn a deaf ear whenever I am criticized of being skinny. I know I am not skinny but slender.

I view those criticisms are the cause of envy because they are always the fat people who offer unsolicited suggestions to me to increase my weight. But have I retorted back by saying they better watch out their figure?

A particular fat woman who was my neighbor was the only exception when she seriously listened to my advice and heeded it to regain her pre-marriage figure.

I educated her a bit about how we are exposed to various toxins that slow down the process of metabolism which is the actual cause of accumulation of fat in our body.

I introduced to her Orovo detox, the world’s highly rated diet pill that has more natural ingredients than any other food supplement.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:
Post a Comment