Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

Reduce weight naturally.


I turn a deaf ear whenever I am criticized of being skinny. I know I am not skinny but slender.

I view those criticisms are the cause of envy because they are always the fat people who offer unsolicited suggestions to me to increase my weight. But have I retorted back by saying they better watch out their figure?

A particular fat woman who was my neighbor was the only exception when she seriously listened to my advice and heeded it to regain her pre-marriage figure.

I educated her a bit about how we are exposed to various toxins that slow down the process of metabolism which is the actual cause of accumulation of fat in our body.

I introduced to her Orovo detox, the world’s highly rated diet pill that has more natural ingredients than any other food supplement.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is a good idea. Cause if any one try to reduce the weight via medicine then it may have side effect. Anyway, thanks for your information.

http://www.photographicpointofview.com said...

Establishing good eating habits is vital to weight control. It's important to see that eating right is needed to maintain health, maintain a healthy weight, and to feel well for as long as we can. Even ten extra pounds can make a difference. I should know. =(

Good article!!

Anonymous said...

What's even better is reducing weight through exercise and proper diet..taking in some pills could have side effects in the long run no matter how natural they claim to be.