Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Want a review of your blog?

Don't feel shy! Just email me and I will oblige you.

Who doesn't need a little bit of promotion here and there and that too when it is offered free of cost with no conditions attached?

I wish somebody offered me something like that when I started this blog more than a year ago. Yes, that is why I am offering this to you. It is up to you to utilize my offer.

Just send a write up of your blog's theme and purpose and restrict it to less than 100 words but maintain a minimum of 50 words. You can find my email in my profile.

I will publish it after adding a few words and post it too in a couple of social bookmarking sites.

You must agree that it is a generous offer.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure... who don't want anything like that??? if a blogger is seriously caring then one must want that.