Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2008

You too doctor?

My sister-in-law, a gynecologist rang me up from Virginia where is spending her vacation. She has her own infertility clinic in Madras and her practice is flourishing.

When she called up, she was actually driving and asked me if I can find a natural progesterone supplement in the Internet. She wanted to try it on her patients.

I was taken aback a little. She is always prejudiced against natural supplements. So, I asked her when she started favoring natural supplement.

During her visit, she happened to visit two of her friends’ clinic and saw the progesterone cream but failed to remember the manufacturer.

Since I already know the source for the best progesterone, I emailed her within a minute about Ultrapms.com progesterone cream that relives and prevents symptoms of PMS, Perimenopause, and Menopause.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... PMS is just a monthly suffering for me... tiredness... anger (with no reason)... either sleepy or having insomnia... oh, my, if all these problems could be solved by some creme, I'd order a cistern.