Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2008

For fat burners to work…

We are a family of careful eaters by culture. There is not a single obese person in our family. Of course you always give room for exceptions.

So the exception in our family is a middle aged lady. She is a close relative of my husband. I did not believe my husband when he told me that this fat lady was simply doll like when she was a kid.

What went wrong? At what age? My husband, forever reluctant to talk about the past, refused to answer. He is a wise man and always on the lookout for a remedy, a solution to the present problem.

He knew that his relative tried several fat burners but nothing seemed to work on her. Oh, I know what might have gone wrong then. In her over eagerness to shed her fat quickly, she might not have followed the prescribed dosage.

I happen to gain a lot of insight about fat burners in Fatburnet.net, a web site that reviews fat burners.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:
Post a Comment