Pages

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Think again before submitting to social bookmarks.

I spend at least 20 minutes a day to submit some of my blog posts to social bookmarking sites in the hope of getting back links. And I have spent countless hours to compile a big list of social bookmarking sites and spent equal number of hours to register in them.

Chris Lang just stopped me from having false hopes of getting back links by submitting to social media sites.

I have initiated a thread, "How many social sites follow links" in the social authority forum and Chris Lang has replied in great detail about what is the Google's strategy in ranking your site, how we may be considered as a spammer by submitting to popular social bookmarking sites including Digg.

We all should read his e-book on social marketing that contains totally different but very useful information.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:
Post a Comment