Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Drive traffic by promoting other people’s content.

So this is a way to get traffic to your blog Mr.Javo? I read your blog post fully and I must commend your passion for blog marketing. You are explicit and thorough.

Yes, I catch your idea alright but do you sincerely believe that Digg and Stumbleupon sends traffic to your web site. Yes I agree they do but unless your story is dugg by at least 60 persons, I don't think you will get anywhere.

I guess the same parameters apply for Stumbleupon also. Balacatalog and Mybloglog are my definite favorites.

I urge bloggers to read his good article titled "drive traffic...". He is good and there are more good stuff there.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never thought of this or even contemplated it. It's a very unique concept. Thanks for sharing.

Rangan Badri said...

Glad to be of help. I request you to submit your website to my directory