Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Some directory owners ego.

I have been a directory owner since three years and having faced difficulties while submitting in other directories, I have removed all of them and made the front end a breeze to the users.

I had wasted 30 minutes in http://www.all-linkdirectory.com/ just now. After the first 15 minutes of struggling, I managed to get submit one directory of mine.

But I just was not lucky in my next attempt. Wasted full 15 minutes and decided that it is a bitter fruit.

That webmaster had the last laugh on me when my message to him can't be send through. The error message was "Invalid Input".

The reason for my frustration is their captcha that produced characters that only telescopes can read. The audio didn't help at all.

Try it if you dare.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: