Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

The first rank is retained by…


I think I should start creating a list of weight loss pills review websites. If these diet pills review sites exist purely as information sources, then I feel I should also contribute towards the welfare of the present and future obese people.

So far, I might have reviewed about 10 weight loss pulls review sites and I noticed that in most of the sites, Orovo Detox stayed at the top of the rank.

I remember an attractive slogan long back for diet pills and it was like this:

“Lose weight while you sleep” implying hat you don’t have to do anything else but to take these diet pills and it will go to action when you are asleep.

Nice concept-eh?



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, sounds liek that training aparatus from a while back that was supposed to train you while you where sleeping.

Rangan Badri said...

Hmm... nothing new. The price of fresh fruits is beyond my reach.